Welcome To The Pittsburgh Event Group Family!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
You’re officially booked and we’re excited to be part of your vendor team! Rest assured, we’re going to help make it an awesome celebration that will be memorable and fun for you and your guests! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of one of the best days of your life
- How to get ahold of us: Email is the best way to reach your DJ to make changes or communicate. Should you misplace their contact information, just reach out to us via Email.
- Availability: Everything with our team can be done via video chat or over the phone but if you want to meet in person, just let your DJ know. Most of our meetings are virtual and on weekday evenings. Weekend meetings are typically not available due to our event schedule.
- Emails from us: You will get various emails along the way. Some are reminders to do things like fill out your planners, others are offering an amazing service you may not know you needed, and others are tips/helpful info. We like to stay in touch! One last thing, you will get an email from us AFTER the wedding as well, and we love reviews (hint hint).
- Online Planning Portal: You can click this link to access your online forms. Here you can do everything from the timeline, ceremony, reception, and more! Our Planning section does work directly with Spotify, so if you have a must-play list you are rocking you can attach it!
- Arrival/set-up: On your wedding day, we typically arrive about 1 to 2 hours before the event.
- Requirements: As per the contract, we don’t need much-a six foot table with a linen close to a power outlet. We are easy.
- The Music: Of course, this is the most important thing to us, heck, we are DJs. If it’s important to you, take some time to work on your online planners, or send us the link to your fave Spotify playlist. Speaking of, check out some of ours below.
Photo Booth Services
- The Photo strip: We fully customize the photo strip for your event. This isn’t rushed, we normally touch on this closer to the event in case ideas change however, It’s a great time to start gathering ideas for your graphic. The typical go-to is your wedding colors and names for text with the event date. For a holiday party we can brand it with your logos, or theme as well! We can work with any ideas you have! Here is a link to the designs we offer https://pittsburgheventgroup.photoboothtemplate.design/